[Bf-committers] Blender -> User Interface

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 02:31:57 CEST 2006

Arrgg sorry about that blank message

Here is a great quote from the team Modo, kinda reminds me Tons old
idea I recall that UI should be smart.

http://features.cgsociety.org/story_...?story_id=3670

Quote:
I should mention that while we spent a tremendous amount of time
working on the system to customize modo, we spent as much or more time
making sure we ship with incredibly streamlined defaults. Many users
don't want to customize their UI, they just want to sit down and have
things work. modo is designed for these people too. It used to be that
companies used "customizable UI" as an excuse to not design the UI
smoothly in the first place. We understand that great defaults are
critical.