[Bf-committers] Nodes

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 15:52:53 CEST 2006

Question on the nodes and future passes.

In the node for passes as an example, Would the node automaticly see
which pass options are availble in the system and create new output
markers for the new pass .. Or does it all have to be hard coded into
the node it['s self?

Example like adding in a new script to the script folder and hitting
refresh for it to be seen in the menu.. It just happens.

Sorry just been reading more and more code books and the way dynamic
self reading UI's constantly look for data on start instead of hard
coding the UI for compleation./