[Bf-committers] AHOY? Can we rebuilt the blenderplayer for 2.42 release?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jul 20 22:02:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

We can do two things I guess;

- offer a new 2.42a build with only the player upgraded (and
communicate as such)
- do a full new release of entire cvs

I tend to go for the first option... mostly because I've not seen
showstopper fixes in Blender, and don't like to introduce new problems
with making new builds (not to mention the testing cycle :).

Feedback welcome, of course :)

-Ton-