[Bf-committers] Re: crashes reports in Blender 2.42 blenderplayer.exe

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Wed Jul 19 17:15:32 CEST 2006

I'm probably confusing the issue sorry about that, I'm probably not
a good canidate for testing. ;)

In linux the rc3 build fails for me just running blender.... (different libc)
I've compiled current cvs though and got the traces I mentioned...
Just to resummarize... blender works but if I go into game mode it crashes
and the player crashes.

(my other linux machine is 64bit so not going to muddy the waters with its
results...)

In windows things are a little more straight forward.
with RC3 both blenderplayer and entering game mode inside of blender work.
with 2.42 entering game mode inside blender works but blenderplayer does not.
(unable to test current cvs I don't have a build env setup for windows)

Thanks,

Kent