[Bf-committers] Nodes

Branan Riley branan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 22:08:10 CEST 2006

I've read through those, and have added some simple nodes for practice. The
issue I have is trying to sort out how the Material system works, more than
the Node system. I'm more or less trying to replace what's currently being
done by sticking a whole old-style material in a node...

For now, just finding out where node_shader_lamp_loop is would be a
wonderful thing. That should give me some more insight on how the materials
are tied to the nodes, and may just be the key to sorting this whole blasted
thing out...