[Bf-committers] Plugins in win32 installation of blender

lguillaume lecocqguillaume at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 04:14:40 CEST 2006

Normally for inline you can add at the top :
#ifdef WIN32
#define inline __inline
#endif

MSDN says :

The *inline* keyword is available only in C++. The *__inline* and *
__forceinline* keywords are available in both C and C++. For compatibility
with previous versions, *_inline* is a synonym for *__inline*.