[Bf-committers] Plugins in win32 installation of blender

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Tue Jul 18 02:57:43 CEST 2006

> Simon Clitherow a écrit :
> >We still have some issues with plugins IMHO.  I would prefer to have
> >pre-built dlls with the installer, however, my attempts to build a
> >working plugin with msvc have been unsuccessful. All documentation
> >I've found points to lcc/gcc/dlltool magic.  So, until the plugins
> >build with msvc they cannot be included in a scons release.
> But they DO build with MSVC!
> I found a solution one hour ago and I wrote a page about it:
>
> http://stephane.soppera.googlepages.com/blender

This is great.  I recompiled all of the plugins except for
sequence/scatter sequence/wrap and texture/fixnoise
at http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein/blender/plugins

I also made a msvc.bat file which compiles them, its pretty braindead but
works.

(Current issues with those 3 are srand, drand48 unresolved symbols and
warp.c has functions declared as static inline void and it doesn't like
the syntax, anyone have a fix for those 3 let me know.)

Thanks,

Kent