[Bf-committers] Bug or feature: duplicating images in image editor?

Stephane SOPPERA stephane.soppera at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jul 16 01:44:52 CEST 2006

Ton Roosendaal a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Hehe, I noticed I already wrote about it. :)
> http://www.blender.org/cms/Render_pipeline.747.0.html

Ok! ;-) thanks,

By the way, it seems that this way of working can create "ghost" images.
The images I have created by renaming the "render result" image are
saved in the .blend file but their content seem to be lost. Moreover, I
noticed that I failed to delete some of these images whose reference
counter stays at 1 even after deleting them using the "X" button in
image editor.

I'll build a correct scenario to reproduce the images that can't be
deleted, currently it seems that if the image editor is active and it
shows a "renamed render result" when saving, then the image can not be
deleted.

Stephane