[Bf-committers] Bug or feature: duplicating images in image editor?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Jul 15 23:36:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

Yes, your trick is feature now (had to  fix things in it though).
The Jkey has to coded for Imagewindow yet, or maybe even not... I can
think of better ways for it, like as you said with a 'copy' button, and
some quick way to browse through copies.

The render-to-imagewindow feature was added last minute, mostly to
replace the old feature to render to 3d window, which didn't function
really.

I'll add this trick to the feature listing of the log!

-Ton-