[Bf-committers] compiling ffmpeg support on linux @ 1152735408 @ 1152810183

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Fri Jul 14 14:56:08 CEST 2006

> Compiling ==> 'writeavi.c'
> source/blender/blenkernel/intern/writeavi.c: In function ‘BKE_get_movie_handle’:
> source/blender/blenkernel/intern/writeavi.c:91: error: ‘start_qt’ undeclared (fi rst use in this function)
> source/blender/blenkernel/intern/writeavi.c:91: error: (Each undeclared identifi er is reported only once
> source/blender/blenkernel/intern/writeavi.c:91: error: for each function it appe ars in.)
> source/blender/blenkernel/intern/writeavi.c:92: error: ‘append_qt’ undeclared (f irst use in this function)
> source/blender/blenkernel/intern/writeavi.c:93: error: ‘end_qt’ undeclared (firs t use in this function)
> source/blender/blenkernel/intern/writeavi.c: In function ‘append_avi’:
> source/blender/blenkernel/intern/writeavi.c:194: warning: pointer targets in ass ignment differ in signedness
> scons: *** [/home/jmcs3/build/linux2/source/blender/blenkernel/intern/writeavi.o ] Error 1
> scons: building terminated because of errors.
>
> what does this mean ?
>
> thanks

If you look at writeavi.c line 91, you'll see that that bit is related to
quicktime.  If you disabled it mid compile you should do a clean build
and that will take care of it.  If you haven't disabled it I would and
then do a clean build.  After you get blender compiling you can
work on enabling it again.

Thanks,

Kent