[Bf-committers] Re: 2.42 release logs : about collada and kmz import

flux at erwincoumans.com flux at erwincoumans.com
Thu Jul 13 19:55:10 CEST 2006

Actually others already reported this to Google/Sketchup/Google Earth:

https://collada.org/public_forum/viewtopic.php?t=476

Other developers are temporarily working around this with 'fixes':
https://collada.org/public_forum/viewtopic.php?t=495&sid=834caf6d40780b04074
ba8706bd7f1d9

So we can just tell we are providing COLLADA 1.4 import/export, and this
will 'open up' Google Earth kmz/.dae 3D Warehouse files in the future.

Thanks,
Erwin