[Bf-committers] 2.42 Release AHOY 1!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jul 13 19:37:46 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

I would be immensively surprised if no showstopper pops up, so I've
named this ahoy #1. :)

Nevertheless;

- CVS is frozen now
- Platform managers get time to do last tests, and spoil the fun by
finding issues...
- only really really bad bugs, like crashers or broken features that
worked in 2.41, are showstopper

I'll watch the maillist and irc channel this evening to see if we're
ready for real... then during friday or saturday the builds can be
uploaded, and we'll release when all platforms are in (and last logs
written!).

Log status:
- Matt will add page about latest fluids
- I add pages about Armatures and EXR/DPX/Cineon
- Also will have to go over all 1000+ commits of past 8 months.

Ideas for more pages? Let me know!

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org