[Bf-committers] CVS freezes!

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Thu Jul 13 11:50:16 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm writing a 2.42 review for next release of the CG magazine "Digital
Production" (yes 4 pages full of Blender ;)!).

By reading the transmissivity log carefulle:
http://www.blender.org/cms/transmissivity.762.0.html
i found a bug

"""
To allow for creative and realistic rendering options, there are two new
parameters in the "Ray Transparency" material options. These are '"ray
length limit'" and '"ray filtering power.'" The sliders are labeled
"Limit" and "Power" respectively. The other important parameters when
playing with transparent objects are the ray filtering amount (labeled
"Filter") and the object's or texture's overall alpha value.

* Alpha
* Filter
* Limit (new)
* Power (new)
"""

as far as i see the slider "Power" is named "Falloff" yet. Right?