[Bf-committers] Windows bug remaining (from Ton)

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Jul 12 15:14:48 CEST 2006

Ton's email provider is down, so I'm sending this on his behalf. Cheers.

----------

Hi,

I've worked on this with Andrea, and I thought she had the fix... but
Windows developers using gcc claim it is still present.

Load this .blend file:
http://bebraw.googlepages.com/shadowbug.blend

In Windows, when you render to a Image Window (not to 2nd window) it
will give errors in the shadow.

-> We need a MSVC version to be absolutely sure it's not a compile
issue...
-> And then start debugging!

Join irc.freenode.net #blendercoders if you like to discuss ideas!

-Ton-