[Bf-committers] Re: handcrafted makefiles, autotools, scons and cmake ?

erwin at erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Mon Jul 10 04:51:00 CEST 2006

It's a great idea, autogeneration of projectfiles for all platforms and
versions. Even just the manual update for the visual studio and Xcode
projectfiles would make it worth the effort.
I do a similar thing with jam+mscvgen, but not as good as CMake.

So Hans, do you have the time to setup such a system? I got a new MacBook,
so I can test the Xcode files ;-)

Erwin