[Bf-committers] New BlenderLipSynchro Relesae for 2.42

foucque benoit dienben_mail at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 7 11:52:22 CEST 2006

Hello,

I post the script in the bf-commiters too because the script mailing list seems to be unfunctionnal. Sorry for people not intersting in scripting.

 I am the happy father of a young boy! He's 3 months old now and he the
reason why i didn't send anything for 3 months.

Today, i release the new version (2.0) of blenderlipsynchro, the very
usefull (i thing :-) ) script for lipsynchronisation.

I release a set of non regression tests file too.

I've some questions:

Where should i write the documentation of the script (in another place
that my blog)? should i use the blender documentation wiki?

Where should i post the non regression tests suit? I use RC3 to tests.

The improvements:
The framework is simplier! You just need to select and load the file
from your application, and make the mapping between your shape key and
the phonems. BlenderLipSynchro support every application that export to
moho. It means that papgayo, jlipsync and pamela (for the open source
one) are fully support. More, you don't need to precise the application
and blenderlipsynchro autodetect the set of phonems that you use! More, the script support any phonems set (up to 32 different phonems)!

 I send you the script now. I will update my blog and the different
forum tomorow.

 Cheers!

 dienben

my blog: http://blenderlipsynchro.blogspot.com/