[Bf-committers] SDL and DMA

D.J. Capelis djcapelis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 18:08:40 CEST 2006

Yes, we need the variable set for the most part, but this is a
well-thought out change.  I think this balance works nicely.

Want to write a patch or should I do it?

I'd like to get this committed soonish if possible so we can test before
release and hopefully include.  (Does anyone have a problem with this
being committed during the freeze?  It's a bugfix, but adds a new
flag... is that fine with folks?)