[Bf-committers] did unwrap methods disappeared?

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue Jul 4 01:22:39 CEST 2006

Hey,

OS wrote:
> in RC2 (no RC3 available for Linux?), the unwrap methods Bounds, From Window,
> Standard, et al. disappeared. Are these methods deprecated? Will they be
> supported again in the future? If not, why the buttons Cube Size and Cylinder
> Radius still here?
>
> I'm sorry but I didn't find any clue about this in the release notes and/or
> the wiki...

They were removed to make some room available for other settings, but are
still available from the U key menu (and the header menu) in the 3d view.
Most of them are view dependent anyway, so I'm not sure they are that useful
from a panel.

This is in the uv mapping release notes, but they are apparently not yet
visible. Still needs someone to push the publish button.

Brecht.