[Bf-committers] Re: RC3 builds

D.J. Capelis djcapelis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 08:37:53 CEST 2006

Hmm... using scons I set WITH_BF_FFMPEG = 'true' in user_config.py so it
should have been in there.

You're right though, doesn't appear to be.  Would have tested but I've
been moving the past few days...

Feel free to /msg me on irc so we can figure out what the problem seems
to be.  Perhaps scons is misbehaving or I'm using the wrong flag?