[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/release/scripts DirectX8Exporter.py disp_paint.py envelope_symmetry.py export-iv-0.1.py xsi_export.py blender/release/scripts/bpymodules svg2obj.py

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon Jul 3 07:56:34 CEST 2006

I stand corrected, when I added selection state changing I only did .sel
Willain? added .select()  and I assumed it worked the same way.
ob.sel= 1
# Will raise an error, while
ob.select(1) # Will not

depending on the context, Its still confusing to be changing the
selection state for an object that isnt in the scene.

[o.select(0) for o in Object.Get()]  is the same as [o.select(0) for o
in Scene.GetCurrent().getChildren()]
but it saves a whole lot of looping over the listbase to try and find
and object thats not there, so its still better to use the scenes children.

- Cam