[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x Geometry.c blender/release/scripts/bpymodules BPyMesh.py

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 05:39:45 CEST 2006

There's some things fishy in there:

In this piece of code:
------------
len_polylines = PySequence_Size( polyLineSeq );
for( i = 0; i < len_polylines; ++i ) {
    polyLine= PySequence_GetItem( polyLineSeq, i );
    if (!PySequence_Check(polyLineSeq)) {
        freedisplist(&dispbase);
        Py_DECREF(polyLine);
------------
PySequence_Check should be on polyLine, not
polyLineSeq

Py_DECREF should be Py_XDECREF, since polyLine can be
null if GetItem failed (this doesn't affect
PySequence_Check, which will return 0 in this case).

Also, generally:

You're using the same error message everywhere as
static string. I suggest you define a constant
containing the message and use that instead of
multiple copy/pasted copies. (this applies to the rest
of BPY too, obviously).

Note that I only checked this commit, not whole code,
so you might want to go over the rest again one more
time.

Martin

<http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/Geometry.c.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3&cvsroot=bf-blender>

<http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/release/scripts/bpymodules/BPyMesh.py.diff?r1=1.25&r2=1.26&cvsroot=bf-blender>