[Bf-committers] bvh bones

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon Jul 3 02:44:28 CEST 2006

Hi, there was an update to BVH import that made it create an armature. -
This works in 2.41 but crashes in the CVS (last I checked)
I was hoping to update the BVH import before 2.42, the bug has been
fixed but the patch needs to be applied.

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=4369&group_id=9&atid=125
Could someone take a look at this patch?

- Cam