[Bf-committers] Official Optimized Builds?

D.J. Capelis djcapelis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 23:58:03 CEST 2006

Technically this is easy.

The hard part is presenting the user with 8 different options for their
platform and expecting them to know which one to chose.  I sent out a
proposal for reformatting the downloads webpage that would have helped
this issue... but hadn't heard back on that.  (This was in a message to
the list a long time ago... I can dig it back up if anyone's
interested?)

Right now offering more build options is a tricky proposition for
reasons that an entirely non-technical.