[Bf-committers] Vector (motion) blur

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 21:04:03 CET 2006

--- Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm currently experimenting with a post-production
> filter to mimic
> motion blur, this based on the screen-aligned motion
> vectors of pixels.
>
> This whole filter coding bizz is very time
> consuming, so if someone
> here has the code already, or knows where it's
> GPL-ed already? A good
> technical article about a proven method?
>
> Thanks!

Hey

VirtualDub an AVISynth have a lot of available filters
for postprocessing.
I'm not sure if they have a motion blur filter, but
for anyone willing to code postpro filters, it might
be worth it to look there.

The filter repository is there: http://neuron2.net/
Check under "mine" and "hosted"

Martin