[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src buttons_scene.c previewrender.c space.c

Ralf Hölzemer cheleb at gmx.de
Tue Jan 31 19:04:40 CET 2006

Am Dienstag, den 31.01.2006, 08:37 +0200 schrieb Nathan Letwory:
> - and [ are nowhere near P on my keyboard. Also [ is formed with right alt+9.

seconded.

I already mentioned this on IRC. How about mapping preview to "q" and
the quit function to ctrl+q?

The rationale behind that would be direct access to the preview without
moving hands too much. As far as i know there was already some
discussion in IRC to get rid of q for quit and use that key for
something "more important".

Cheers,
Ralf