[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender SConstruct blender/bin/.blender .Blanguages blender/extern/bFTGL/src Makefile blender/extern/bullet/Bullet/NarrowPhaseCollision CollisionMargin.h blender/intern/SoundSystem/openal SND_OpenALDevice.cpp blender/intern/bmfont/intern BMF_BitmapFont.cpp blender/intern/boolop/intern ...

Roland Hess rolandh at reed-witting.com
Mon Jan 30 13:50:51 CET 2006

I had wondered if you guys were able to make use of it for Orange...

If there's still interest, I can revisit the patch this week and see
if I can get it up to speed with the latest updates to cvs.

Also, a small note on the functionality of the insert_matrixkey
function you mentioned... the function (unless it was changed later)
inserts a key at an arbitrary passed float value for the given Ipo
curve. It's up to the calling function to figure out the appropriate
value to pass to it; you could get the values from the current
matrices, or really by generating them in any fashion you choose.

--
Roland Hess - harkyman