[Bf-committers] Re: Oops Redesign proposal.

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 08:11:38 CET 2006

Campbell Barton wrote:
> GSR wrote:
> About multiple oops layouts- If there needed it can be done the way Im
> suggesting - Just store the multiple locations within each oops block.\
> If multiple layouts are important then Id make named layouts that
> could be added, selected and removed.  - like datablocks.
>
> Would still like to get an idea from others weather multiple layouts
> are realy needed.
> ...few comments inline.
I'd think so.  On a large scene, you might want one layout per group of
objects.

There could be a "Center to Group" option that would pan the window from
group to group.  So you'd have one group of ten objects in say the far
left, then one on the far right and you can automatically pan (and maybe
zoom) to whichever group you want.

joeedh