[Bf-committers] New category in the bug tracker

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Wed Jan 25 23:08:31 CET 2006

As we have labelled this release "official game engine revival", I've
re-added a category "Game Engine" to the "normal" bug tracker. If not, we
will never get useful bug reports at least for *new* bugs.

One day, we should re-accept the game engine as an integral part of our
beloved 3d suite, now that it has dedicated maintainers. This should mean
death to the seperate (and professionally hidden) game engine tracker.