[Bf-committers] I am a fool again: Dude, there is no realtimecorrection in the engine!

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Wed Jan 25 00:40:33 CET 2006

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Renato Perini wrote:

> That's the result of being unpolite with some hazardous adjectives like
> "ridicolous".
> And not thinking twice before speaking.
> ;-)

Maybe :)

The thing is that I've gotten so used to noticing things that nobody else
notices that I instantly assume "it must be a bug".
You have to admit though that this was really a well-laid trap.
Additionally, the name "Enable all frames" is confusing. It sounds as if it
*always* rendered *more* frames when turned on, which isn't true, as the
animation gets *faster* (in my case) when it's turned on. So, it should be
maybe be labelled "disable time system".