[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source Makefile nan_compile.mk blender/source/blender Makefile SConscript blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_bad_level_calls.h BKE_colortools.h BKE_global.h BKE_image.h BKE_material.h BKE_node.h BKE_object.

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Tue Jan 24 08:08:18 CET 2006

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006, trip somewhere wrote:

> great as always dude.
> One comment, is it to late to add or change the behaviour of the
> preview window?
> It is great to have it auto render but it kinda misses the use if you
> still have to wait till it tile renders from the bottom up. Instead a
> full image as a pass like a pixelated image coming into focus with

While I'm surprised to agree with him, I do think he has a point here ;-) I always
wanted the renderer to render every 16th/8th/4th scanline and shift the
offset to the next 'half' after each "full" image so it would have
progressive GIF qualities. I assume with the render recode, this would be
trivial to do.