[Bf-committers] wiki dev section updated

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Mon Jan 23 22:51:42 CET 2006

Hi guys,

Just a heads up that I spent some time cleaning up the developer wiki
section tonight. I moved some of the old /deprecated projects in the
BlenderDev (Blender Development on the main page) section to on hold
or deprecated, and made a nice code documentation column on the wiki
main page, too, with links to new pages for Architecture, Tutorials,
Resources, etc.

I've used my best judgement on the edits I did, but if I've messed up
somehow, well it's a wiki so feel free to tweak :)

Matt