[Bf-committers] New BlenderCE screenshoots

Salvatore Russo salvatore.russo at laposte.net
Mon Jan 23 12:41:40 CET 2006

Hi Mal,

Thanks... for the moment, I need at least to undersatand the "menu drawing" to emulate it without front buffer acces... I will also have to understant what to do with OpenGL picking not implemented.
I don't know how long will it last... I prefer to not give bad information :=)
Then, I will try to render a first image... then a first animation...

For the game engine, I understand that people are very interested in it... me too :=) But it is for the moment to much for me and as soon as blender will work without game engine, I hope that some experienced coders with Blender will try to add it... I will not do it myself alone. I am making projects to cross compile on Windows32 and WindowsCE, isolating the changes to ease the work of people wanted to participate to this project... and it should not be a so big problem for someone to also implement the game engine... I would be happy to hepl but I will not do it alone. Sorry...

But that's an other story :=) Let's bring first Blender on our Pocketpc to make simple modelisation...

See you,
Salvatore