[Bf-committers] New BlenderCE screenshoots

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Mon Jan 23 11:43:40 CET 2006

Hi Salvatore,

Wow!!! It looks like all your hard work is paying off, the screenshots
look excellent!

Apart from running Blender on CE to create new content, I think a lot of
artists using the Blender Game Engine would be very interested in seeing
a CE version of just the playback engine, so that they could show their
games on a PocketPC ( while still modelling on a computer ).

Is there any news of when a demo will be available to download and try out?

Keep up the great work!
Mal