[Bf-committers] Array modifier

Austin Benesh bfdeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 01:48:26 CET 2006

Ben Batt wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm new to this list, so I apologise if it's the wrong place for this
> query :-)
>
> I'm developing an array modifier for ideasman, and I was wondering how
> I would
> go about getting it included in the source tree.
>
> Also, I have a few questions regarding the modifier code, can I post
> them here
> or should I email someone directly?
>
> Thanks,
> Ben Batt (artificer)

Hi, and welcome to our list!

If you want to get something included in the source, then this is the
place to come. Please submit your source as a CVS (.diff) style patch on
the patch tracker at projects.blender.org and notify this list. The
person responsible for that module will review your code, and if they
think that it should be included, will commit it to the central
repository. Good luck coding :)

    - Austin