[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/release/scripts vrml97_export.py

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Thu Jan 19 23:53:39 CET 2006

Campbell Barton wrote:
> campbellbarton (Campbell Barton) 2006/01/17 23:13:26 CET
>
>   Modified files:
>     blender/release/scripts vrml97_export.py
>
>   Log:
>   Changed the URL to be the Image filename sans path, not the image name.
>   Sped up intentation writing a bit..
>   Many more changes need to be applied here...

Hi Campbell,

This would be great, except that the filename being
written for the ImageTexture is now the location
of the blend file, not the location of the image...
(testing is important!)

Regards,
Chris

P.S. Locally, I've modified this script heavily so
that it supports multiple materials, multiple UV
images, and works using the Ken Hughes mesh
module -- much faster! I would like to coorespond
with the main author of this script about
integrating my work (NeeNeeBart?) The inconsistent
indentation in the script should also be addressed.