[Bf-committers] Orange material node docs

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 04:44:31 CET 2006

Hi.  After some discussion I've volunteered and have begun writing dos
for the orange branch material nodes.  I do not, however, want to step
on someone else's effort.

I talked to some people about it on IRC, but I thought I'd check to see
if anyone else has already taken this task upon himself.  The doc will
be tutorial-oriented from a completely user point of view, so I won't be
writing about the code user interfaces.

You can see the very first partial draft at
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Nodes_Tutorial .  Keep in mind
that this is a partial *first* draft not meant for actual public
consumption.  And even after its done I'll be updating it as new cvs
commit logs come in.

joeedh