[Bf-committers] Platform Maintainers - 2.41RC2 request for builds

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:43:01 CET 2006

On 1/18/06, Bart <bart at neeneenee.de> wrote:

> All the bugs i submitted are present in RC1 and didn't have the status
> fixed. May we should wait with RC2 until most of the 76 bugs are fixed.

Your current submittals that I've seen don't constitute bugs.  Bugs
are 'things that worked before but now don't' whereas what I see in
the tracker are 'things that I would expect/like to work differently'
(I've seen Ton point this out a couple of times...).  I tend to agree
with you that the things you point out should be changed for greater
consistency etc.  I've assigned two to my todo list, and at least one
I'll try and get taken care of before release.

LetterRip