[Bf-committers] Patch submitted to patch tracker for 'inclusive selection mode conversions'

Geoffrey Bantle hairbat at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 22:35:58 CET 2006

Hey all,

This is something that I have wanted since blender
first got edge/face selection modes. Its present in
several other very good modelling apps. A description
of the feature and how it works is on the patch
tracker at

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3768&group_id=9&atid=127

this is a very tiny peice of code and it provides
usefull functionality so I can't imagine there being
any problems with it. I dont know who to assign it to
though?

Cheers,
Geoff Bantle