[Bf-committers] State of the affairs on Os X

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 16:33:30 CET 2006

> Jean-Luc Peurière wrote:
> > After much tinkering (mostly useless, the solution was rather simpler
> > than expected) i finally managed to get a working build
> > for OS X (posted in test build forum),
> >
> > but there is still quite some problems :

IT WORKS! Sweet! even on my cheesy 5200 nvidia they all work! Many
thanks yous for your hard work..! Now I have a reason to learn glsl
again.... Sweeeeeettttttt....

Nw simple questions. Does it cover the whole sspectrum of shader
langs,,, Like multi sampleing and stuff seen with the likes on doom3
or opengl.org