[Bf-committers] 2.41RC1 x86 linux

D.J. Capelis djcapelis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 23:20:38 CET 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 11:01 -1000, Tom M wrote:
> I emailed all official builders, also the linux 32 builder stated in
> IRC yesterday that he planned to do builds immediately.

Took a little bit longer than I thought.  Terribly sorry about that...
had to jiggle some things around in the chroot.  Needed a newer version
of sed among other things...

Haven't updated OpenAL yet, but hopefully we can get that worked out
before the next release, I still don't know whether Erwin wants a pull
from CVS or just the latest stable release from their project.

Here's the builds
Python 2.3 Dynamic:
http://ieng6.ucsd.edu/~dcapelis/blender-2.41RC1-linux-glibc232-py23-i386.tar.bz2
Python 2.3 Static: