[Bf-committers] 2.41 RC1 Linux x86_64

Jean-Luc Peurière jlp at nerim.net
Mon Jan 16 21:05:59 CET 2006

Le 16 janv. 06 à 20:48, Erwin Coumans a écrit :

> Can you verify the latest file is giving problems.
> I also had the black polygons, but this blend files with updated
> shaders look great.
>
> http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/index.php?dir=blender/
> &file=gfx-updates.zip
>
> I will merge the files later, when I got time.
> Thanks,
> Erwin

Hi.

Os X builds now correctly with make and all ARB stuff works.

But i have GLSL errors with the 2 sebula files:

PYTHON SCRIPT ERROR:
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "Sebubla.py", line 136, in ?
   File "Sebubla.py", line 125, in MainLoop
ValueError: GLSL Error
Program failed

repeated ad infinitum on console

even if game engine runs and the shader seems to be correct.

crash when stopping the engine on sebula2.blend and previous files

will post a test build soon (today).
i will commit cvs changes once the mess is cleaned ;)

JLuc