[Bf-committers] Game Engine feature questions

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Sun Jan 15 21:36:32 CET 2006

Hi Alexander,

>1) In the description of the new features
You can get the docs / pics from this zipfile:

http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/index.php?dir=blender/&file=blender-241-Material-Docs.zip

>2
Don't know how easy it is to create the cubemap, please ask snailrose on
Elysiun.

>3) Your demo image shows "Dynamic lighting".
per pixel dynamic lighting indeed. nicer then vertex-lighting, and more
dynamic then lightmaps. dynamics shadows should be possible to, but the
shaders need to be written...

Thanks for feedback,
Erwin