[Bf-committers] Re: splash screen competition?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 21:36:09 CET 2006

Who were the judges from the last splash screen?

Could they contact me - would be good to decide this quickly... Erwin
would like some sort of GE specific image in it, especially something
showing off the GLSL shaders.

In meeting (minutes up 'real soon now') we considered maybe go with
current splash and add a game specific reference, or do a quick
competiton, or select another image from the last competition, or use
one of the game engine demo images.

Anyway need to decide quickly :)  So please contact me...

LetterRip