[Bf-committers] Blender 2.41 release request + GLSL splash screen

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Sun Jan 15 21:29:15 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm happy to release Blender 2.41 with the current state of game engine
features.
Please fire up the engines, buildsystem etc.

Splashscreen: My suggestion is to use the current splashscreen with a small
game engine touch: GLSL + the orange toon-shader Blender Man from
here:http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/blender/features2.41.jpg

Thanks,
Erwin

PS: GLSL is the OpenGL shader language extensions.
LukeP is still finishing up some last OSX extension problems, but I got the
impression from him it can be finished soon.
If not, we can still release OSX version without the latest OpenGL ARB
extensions...