[Bf-committers] Re: 2.41 testbuilds? OSX help?

Stealth Apprentice stealthapprentice at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 19:52:53 CET 2006

WinXP, Athlon, Radeon X700, VSExpress 2005, debug
build...

Everything works, except for
shader_armature_demo.blend. (Also, Test.blend, the
upper right viewport is gray, don't know if that's
normal.)

shader_armature_demo.blend blows due to incompatible
operators. (STL throws an exception because of a type
mismatch in the loop below)... I don't have the big
checkin from the last 8 hours, perhaps that's
corrected in that checkin?

	// result = true if animation has to be continued,
false if animation stops
	// maybe there are events for us in the queue !
	if (frame)
	{
		for (vector<CValue*>::iterator i=m_events.end();
!(i==m_events.begin());)
		{
			i--;
			if ((*i)->GetNumber() == 0.0f)
				bNegativeEvent = true;
			else
				bPositiveEvent= true;
			(*i)->Release();
			m_events.pop_back();
		}

		if (bPositiveEvent)
			m_flag |= ACT_FLAG_ACTIVE;

		if (bNegativeEvent)
		{
			if (!(m_flag & ACT_FLAG_ACTIVE))
				return false;
			m_flag &= ~ACT_FLAG_ACTIVE;
		}
	}

--- Ben <ben at half-dome.net> wrote:

---------------------------------

http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/blender/blender-241-demos.zip

Stealth Apprentice wrote:
Where is the GE test suite located? I'd like to giveit
a go.--- Hans Lambermont
<hans at lambermont.dyndns.org>wrote:

Erwin Coumans wrote:

Can we prepare for testbuilds for 2.41 and see

which platforms need

fixing?

The build of today (15 jan 2006) game engine workswith
sound onFreeBSD.  This is with openal-20050401 and
Makefilesbased build system.The blenderplayer also
works. The browser plugindoes not, but we'repast the
non-registering bug, it looks now like aplain Mozilla
vs.OpenGL problem (see my commit earlier).regards,
Hans Lambermont-- http://hans.dse.nl/   ()
ASCII-ribbon campaignagainst vCards,
   /\ HTML-mail and
proprietaryformats._______________________________________________Bf-committers