[Bf-committers] Re: Orange branch schedule

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 09:47:48 CET 2006

Ton,

Seeing that you will be taking care of the renderer part, if you can
lay the grounds (or even better, get the stuff in) for the following
things we discussed in the past:
 - SSS
  - Multi layered rendering (so each will be able to be used without
affecting others)
  - OpenGL render (not preview)

 I know this is a big list, that's because I was keeping tabs over
"big" requests in the previous year or so, just wanted to note this
stuff now when it seems most appropriate,

Shaul