[Bf-committers] Re: Missing functions in bullet/LinearMath/SimdVector3.h

Stealth Apprentice stealthapprentice at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 06:44:17 CET 2006

It's not on orange, it's on main.

The problem is that there is an aabb in bullet whose
members are vec3, not vec4. so yes, i see the
defintion of setMin & setMax for vec4. It should also
exist for vec3 so that the code that calls setMin and
setMax on the OptimizedBvhNode can compile.

struct OptimizedBvhNode
{

	SimdVector3	m_aabbMin;
	SimdVector3	m_aabbMax;

--- amd at erwincoumans.com wrote:

> To me it sounds like a merge problem from bf-blender
> to orange.
>
> The setMin and setMax is in the baseclass
> SimdQuadWord.h
>
> Look in bf-blender cvs for that file and the setMin
> and setMax are there:

http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/extern/bullet/Linear

Math/SimdQuadWord.h?rev=1.7&cvsroot=bf-blender&only_with_tag=HEAD&content-ty