[Bf-committers] Web 3D plug-ing

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Jan 13 13:08:32 CET 2006

Hi,

I want to be extremely clear on this: the Blender Foundation cannot
officially support the (current) webplugin. There are not only severe
security issues with such a product, but it also should really be
offered using a verification key (like verisign) and being backupped by
a company to deliver clients/users sufficient support.

A product like this is an excellent opportunity for a third party to
pickup as a business.

-Ton-