[Bf-committers] Libre Graphics Meeting

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Jan 13 12:42:00 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm in regular contact with the organizer of this meeting, and if
possible will attend myself... but, this pending decisions on the final
premiere of the Orange movie, which is not scheduled yet but still
possibly in the same weekend. :)

Now we're talking here anyway, I'd appreciate it if there was a french
speaking blender artist/dev who's interested to backup... it's just an
hour talk, and this can be limited to showing .blend projects and some
of the blender highlights!

-Ton-