[Bf-committers] Re: Re: EnvMapping with common texture

bmx007 bmx007 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:57:47 CET 2006

This is exactly what i want but it doesn't work.
The CMir take effect only if you use the ray tracer. And i dont want to
active
ray mirror, i want my own texture.
I look at the code and there is a special threatment for texture of envmap
type (but it doesn't work without emit, too)
I would like to use other texture (like blend, or noise).